Revocation instruction and sample revocation form
The following instructions are only valid for consumers.
You have the right to revoke this contract within fourteen days without giving reasons. The cancellation period is fourteen days from the day
• where you or a third party you designate, which is not the carrier, has or has taken possession of the goods if you have ordered one or more goods under a single order and the goods or goods are delivered in a uniform manner Respectively
• where you or a third party you designate, which is not the carrier, has or has had the last product when you have ordered several goods under a single order and the goods are delivered separately
• where you or a third party you designate which is not the carrier, have or have had the last part or the last piece, if you have ordered a product which is delivered in several parts or pieces
If several of the foregoing alternatives are available, the period of revocation shall only begin to run if you or a third party, which is not a carrier, or you have owned the last product or the last part or the last piece.
In order to exercise your right of revocation, you must notify us (Sofadreams Store, Stirling Design Center 2, 1249 Stirling, RoadDania Beach, FL - 33004, Phone + 1 954 762 7744, E-Mail: email@example.com) by means of a clear statement (eg a letter, fax or e-mail sent by mail) about your decision to revoke this contract. You can use the enclosed sample revocation form, but this is not required.
In order to maintain the revocation period, it is sufficient for you to submit the notice on the exercise of the Right of revocation before expiry of the revocation period.
Consequences of revocation
If you revoke this agreement, we will pay you all the payments we have received from you, including the cost of delivery (except for the additional costs resulting from the fact that you have chosen a different type of delivery than the standard delivery offered by us ) Within a period of fourteen days from the date on which the notice of revocation of this contract has been received by us. For such repayment, we will use the same means of payment that you have used in the original transaction, unless you have expressly agreed otherwise; In no case will you be charged for these repayment fees. We may refuse the refund until we have recovered the goods or until you have demonstrated that you have returned the goods, whichever is earlier. You must return the goods to us immediately or in any case no later than fourteen days from the date on which you inform us of the revocation of this contract. The deadline is respected if you send the goods before the end of the period of fourteen days. We will bear the cost of the return. This does not include any additional costs resulting from the fact that you are in accordance with III. 3. and 4. of our General Terms and Conditions with the delivering forwarding agency for their supplementary service "free place of use", as the contractual relationship existing between the parties is not affected. Clearly, we would like to point out that the costs which are not to be borne are the costs incurred by transferring the goods from the curb to the desired place of use. They shall only be liable for any loss in value of the goods if this loss in value is attributable to a handling which is not necessary for the purpose of checking the quality, characteristics and functioning of the goods.
-End of revocation-
Exclusion of the right of revocation
The right of revocation does not exist with contracts
- for the supply of goods which are not prefabricated and whose manufacture is subject to an individual selection or destination by the consumer or which are clearly tailored to the personal needs of the consumer,
- to deliver goods which are likely to spoil quickly or whose expiry date would be quickly exceeded,
- for the supply of alcoholic beverages, the price of which has been agreed upon at the time of conclusion of the contract but which can not be delivered at the earliest 30 days after conclusion of the contract and the current value of which depends on fluctuations on the market,
- for the delivery of newspapers, magazines or magazines, with the exception of subscription contracts
The right of revocation may expire
- the supply of sealed goods which, for reasons of health or hygiene, are not suitable for return if their seal has been removed after delivery,
- for the supply of goods which, on the basis of their nature, have been inseparably mixed with other goods,
- for the delivery of sound or video recordings or computer software in a sealed package, if the seal has been removed after delivery - for the delivery of newspapers, magazines or magazines, with the exception of subscription contracts.